Many in stock
Farlin Ele-Cube Manual & Electric Single Breast Pump is an ideal assistant for mothers. Compact and easy to carry, it comes with a dual manual and electric pumping design, a soft massage mode with nine suction levels. Its Vacuum Seal system will provide a tight closure to the pump and...Add to wishlist Share Share
Farlin Ele-Cube Manual & Electric Single Breast Pump is an ideal assistant for mothers. Compact and easy to carry, it comes with a dual manual and electric pumping design, a soft massage mode with nine suction levels. Its Vacuum Seal system will provide a tight closure to the pump and can be supported by mini USB charging.
- 1st breast pump with USB charge support which can be used with a power bank, laptop or desktop. You can use it while on the go.
- The massage mode helps in the stimulation of the milk.
- You can choose from level 1 - 9 as per your need and comfort. 1 is the lowest and 9 is the highest.
- Dual manual and electric pumping design.
- Easy and convenient to use as well as compact.
- Ele cube's memory function adjusts to the most comfortable rhythm each time you turn it on.
- 3 in 1 function - manual, electric as well as double pumping function.
- Farlin's breast pump is light and easy to carry.
- The air system prevents the milk from flowing back into the tube and pump motor.
- BPA free elegant and multi functional breast pump.
- You can easily switch modes i.e. from manual to electric and electric to manual.
- Air system prevents milk from flowing back into the tube and the pump motor.
- The unique silicone diaphragm is impermeable in both directions. It can separate the milk and air and thereby averting motor and tube pollution.
- You can insert the USB in the power bank if there is no electricity
- Suction strength - Full range vacuum adjustable.
- Pumping intensity - maximum greater than 50 Kpa.
- Power supply-Mains Adapter-Input: 5V, 1.5A,50-60HZ.
- Suggested usage -20- 30 minutes per session.
- Usage condition - 0-40°C.
- Ambient temperature range: 10°C to 40°C.
- Relative humidity range - 30% to 75%.
- Atmospheric pressure: 100 to 1060 hPa.
How To Use As Electric Breast Pump:
- First, gently remove the handle along with its connector & put this vacuum seal on horn pump and press it against the edge to make sure it fits well.
- Place this pump head on top of vacuum seal & fix it tight.
- Keep the breast pump down, take this motor and attach it with the adaptor. This motor has the on/ off button right here to switch it on.
- Now it is completely assembled & your Ele Cube is ready to use.
- Now hold the express and collection units closer to you.
- Press the On / Button to begin pumping.
- You will see the massage mode or M displayed on the screen.
- The suction phase takes 2 minutes to start from the massage mode (M) to reach the milk expression mode. After the suction phase has been activated you can increase it by pressing the button on your left.
- If you want to reduce the suction level them press the button on your right.
- You can adjust the level as per your per your need and comfort.
- When you have finished pumping, press the on/ off button, switch off the button and remove the adaptor from the switch.
- Remember M stands for the massage mode and you can switch to it by pressing M.
How To Use As Manual Breast Pump:
- Place your breast gently to the Soft Fit Breast shield.
- Press the handle of the pump and the milk will start flowing in the bottle.
- When the milk reaches 3/4th of the bottle, gently release the shield from your breast.
- Refrigerated breast milk kept between 32° F or 0° C 0 to 39° F or 3.9°C can be used up to 8 days.
- Do not feed the baby the breast milk after it has been kept at room temperature for 24 hours.