You are 29 weeks into pregnancy!
There are 10 weeks or 11 weeks to the expected date of birth, but are you are not feeling very excited and felt some tension instead? Your baby now is 1.3 kilograms, and if he can stand at 43 centimeters high. Compared to the past, the baby looks much fatter, this is because his subcutaneous fat has been initially formed. His muscles and lungs are maturing, and the neurons of his brain are rapidly generating, so the baby's head is growing. Now, because of brain wave movement, the fetus can even dream.
Every week pass, the greater the likelihood of healthy baby at birth. His brain can guide a regular breathing and control of body temperature. Even if premature birth, the baby does not need breathing assistance.
Pregnant mother’s uterus’s height at 29 weeks is about the height of 7.6-10.2 cm from the navel and about 29 cm if measure from the pubic symphysis. The location of the uterus will cause pressure on the bladder. You may experience similar symptoms during your first three months of pregnancy, frequent visit to the toilet, with the feeling the urine in your bladder seems to be always occupied. There will be urine excretion even during laughter, cough or mild exercises.
When you walk a lot or feeling fatigue, you will feel the stomach tension. This is normal contraction. When you lie down, you will feel dizzy, heart rate and blood pressure will change. If you turn from lying to lying, the symptoms will disappear. In the last three months of pregnancy, most pregnant mothers will have nasal congestion or nasal bleeding, this is normal and will go away after childbirth.
Important matters this week
- What to do if the fetal position is not right? Some mothers will worry about this. If you need to correct the fetal position, be sure to do so under the guidance of a doctor.
- Sexual life: Sexual intercourse in late pregnancy is harmful to the fetal. Apart from the possibility of causing premature birth, it may also cause infection and increase the risk of fetal and neonatal death.
- Late pregnancy diet: Baby's nutritional needs reach its peak within theses 3 weeks! In order to ensure that you and your baby are able to get comprehensive nutrition, you need to pay more attention to the comprehensive and balanced diet.
- Supine position syndrome: In late pregnancy, pregnant women will be prone to dizziness, chest tightness, palpitations, pale, blood pressure and other symptoms in this position. Change to lateral position and all symptoms will quickly disappear.
- Nose bleeding: Pregnant mother often nose bleed because of estrogen swelling of the nasal mucosa, local telangiectasia congestion, easy to break bleeding. In addition, the upper and lower nasal septum was rich in blood vessels, and the location is vulnerable.
- Pay attention to exercise: Although you have entered into late pregnancy, exercise if possible. Simple exercises such as strolling will help to relieve the back, buttocks and leg pain, and promote postpartum rapid recovery of physical strength.
Many men may wish that the wife give birth to a boy, do you? For a wise prospective father, be it boy or girl, the baby is their own flesh and blood, do not worry about the child's gender.
Pregnancy - Induced hypertension syndrome
Pregnancy-induced hypertension occurs during mid and late pregnancy. The main symptoms are high blood pressure, dizziness, headache, vertigo, oliguria, lower limbs or systemic edema, severe can cause ventilation, coma. Edema, hypertension and proteinuria are the three symptoms of pregnancy-induced hypertension, must pay attention, timely treatment. The reasons for pregnancy-induced hypertension syndrome is not concrete so far. It is usually more common in young pregnant women and older pregnant women; family with high blood pressure or nephritis, diabetes history; multiple pregnancy, hydatid form mole; malnutrition, severe anemia. In addition, the incidence of pregnancy-induced hypertension syndrome increases during cold season and higher pressure places.
Mild PIH mainly manifested as elevated blood pressure, may be accompanied by mild edema and microalbuminuria. This stage can be sustained for several days to several weeks, can gradually develop or rapidly deteriorate. Moderate PIH blood pressure will be further increased, increased urine protein, accompanied by edema, and may have dizziness and other mild symptoms. Severe pregnancy-induced hypertension, including preeclampsia and eclampsia, blood pressure more than 160/110 mm Hg, urine protein + ~ + +and above, varying degrees of edema, headache, vertigo and other symptoms, severe convulsions, coma.
For mild pregnancy-induced hypertension, outpatient treatment is sufficient. Rest more on bed, consume food with lesser fats, high sugar and salty food. For moderate to severe pregnancy-induced hypertension, it is best to seek treatment in hospital. Treatment principles: sedation, antispasmodic, antihypertensive, expansion or diuretic, if necessary, anticoagulation, timely termination of pregnancy, prevention and treatment of eclampsia and serious complications.
Watermelon is rich in vitamins, can supplement the body of pregnant women to meet the nutritional needs of the fetus and their own loss of vitamins, and diuretic swelling. However, it is not recommended for pregnant women with diabetes. After the first 8 months, due to the uterus continues to increase and gradual pressure on the stomach, pregnant mothers may be easily full after eating alittle. You can take lesser quantity and increase your daily meals, about 7-8 times per day.
Cooling dish – Frozen watermelon
Ingredients: 5 grams of watercress, watermelon 2500 grams, 500 grams of white sugar.
- Cut the watermelon into halves, dig out the flesh with a spoon and pour the melon juice into a bowl;
- Bring 1000 grams of water to boil, add watercress and when it softens, add sugar
- Add the watermelon juice. Add the watermelon flesh to the boiling mixture a little while, then scoop them out. Place the watermelon flesh on a bowl and pour the mixture over. Ready to serve.
When pregnant women feels that the fetal is actively moving, she can talk with the fetus. When having a dialogue with your baby, it is best to be in a quiet environment. Dialogue with the fetus is the most important means of training the hearing ability and establishing the bond between parent and the child. In fact, you can have a planned continuous dialogue with your baby after childbirth, but mentioning realistic happenings around you to add more varieties in the dialogue content.